Doing press like this isn't always a collaboration between friends, but that's exactly what this one felt like. Please enjoy!
Click here for the full article.
Check out the below for more of Nathan's thoughts on COVID-19:
- On a local doctor friend's medical breakthrough, which could save a lot of lives (now updated with med protocol, sources, interview, contact and more)
- On being misquoted in right-wing media after the lovely NPR interview below;
- NPR: KUOW: The Friendly Bus Driver in Socially Distant Times (scroll down for my 11-minute segment)
- Slate: Coronavirus Diaries: I’m a Bus Driver in Seattle, but No One’s Riding
- Urging Mr. Inslee to lock the city down (he would do so the day after this post)
- And, if you missed it, my own thoughts by way of a Bus Driver Appreciation Day post on drivers during the time of the virus!