It's taught as a textbook at Seattle University now, and a highlight at Tacoma's PLU, where I'll be the visiting writer and lecturer next month (details here), and one of the attending writers on the conference faculty at the upcoming Chuckanut Writers Conference this June, as well as a pick for Redmond Library's reading group in September (stay tuned for related events!).
To all of which I say: EEP EEP! You're making me blush!!
You can buy my book online here, through these direct links:
And in person here, where all these friendly booksellers are just waiting to say hello:
- Elliott Bay Books (Say hi to Holly, Jacob, Wes and all the rest!)
- Third Place Books: Lake Forest Park (Say hi to Kalani!)
- Third Place Books: Ravenna (say hi to Michael! Or Alex!)
- Third Place Books: Seward Park (Say hi to Kim!)
- Phinney Books (Say hi to Tom!)
- Madison Books (Say hi to Tom... again!)
And, newly added in West Seattle:
Are you having trouble getting hold of the book? Email my publisher, Chin Music Press at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for all your support!