This video playlist, brought to you by the Redmond Library, has all the videos, interviews, talks and more that we made together over there. Included are
- an intro video wherein I describe what I think the book is and why I wrote it,
- breakdowns by me on individual chapters in the book,
- a streamlined 2021 version of my MOHAI lecture (currently offline) on youngsters and communication problems (direct link to that here),
- a 2-hour "Meet the Author" session where we get nice and personal (link), and
- a 95-minute community discussion (currently offline) where everyone from teens to 90-year olds chimes in as one big happy family!
Full playlist here (UPDATE: this list is currently offline. However, you can still access the intro video and Meet the Author videos via the links above).